Adult and Child CPR, plus AEDs, Choking and Anaphylaxis
Course Cost £5
Only £5. An online, easy to follow update covering all essential information. If you need a concise CPR/BLS update, you have found it here.
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is the process of trying to restart the heart and/or breathing. It is also referred to, and is the same as, as Basic Life Support (BLS). This course uses the term ‘CPR’
Let’s get started…
For group certification please email firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted pricing.
About our course…
Who is this course for?
- For anyone who requires yearly CPR/BLS updates
- Medically and non-medically trained people
This course includes training based on UK national
guidelines for 2022:
- CPR/BLS for adults and children
- Choking first aid
- Anaphylaxis first aid
- Automated External Defibrillator use
What does it include?
- Quiz at the end to check your understanding
- Certificate confirming completion (the certificate will be emailed to you and saved to your account for easy access, and can also be saved to your computer)
- You can renew up to 14 days before your certificate expires, and will get continuing access to the course up until then.
The course and quiz can be taken as many times as required. All the above is included with the £5 course fee.